Our complaints policy
Utility Renewals Ltd are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. We aim to respond positively and courteously to any complaints and by doing so look to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please email or write to us with the details – email@example.com.
What will happen next?
1. We will write to you acknowledging receipt of your complaint within two working days of receiving it
2. We will then investigate your complaint and aim to get back to you within 24 hours with a resolution.
3. If the complaint cannot be resolved within 24 hours we will write to you with an update on our progress and action taken so far
4. After a further 7 days we will write to you again with a suggested resolution
5. Agreement of resolution will be confirmed in writing and action taken accordingly
6. Complaint closed
What to do if you are not satisfied with the resolution
If you are not satisfied with our resolution, you can contact the Ombudsman Services Energy who will investigate it further for you.
You can call them on: 0330 440 1624
Or visit their website: www.os-energy.org
Note: With the customer’s permission, we will inform the Independent Code Manager of any complaint which has not been resolved within 7 days.