Our Latest Job Vacancies
For the latest Lancashire jobs today at our business business electricity, gas and telecoms office we have the following job vacancies at our base in Barrowford, Nelson to start immediately:
Sales Positions x2 – 1 office based and 1 field based
Sector: Business Energy & Telecoms
2 experienced sales position, 1 office and 1 field based, operating from our busy Lancashire call centre to involve:
- Contacting new and existing B2B clients with the aim of achieving sales
- Building quality relationships with customers
- Sales experience is essential.
Salary: These positions offer a basic salary (negotiable) plus potential excellent commissions (OTE £40,000 +).
- Please complete an application form and return including an up to date CV.
Customer Service Apprenticeships
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to develop and a career in customer service. Utility Renewals Limited is an established business utility broker, currently expanding. It is a great opportunity for the right candidates.
The job role will initially be Mon – Wed 9.00am – 17.30pm, Thurs 9.00 – 19.00, Fri 9.00 – 16.00 and would initially involve:
- Data cleansing possibly progressing to a customer service or sales focused role.
- Contacting existing and new customers
- Cleansing data
- Identifying prime target selling opportunities.
Please forward CVs to Phil Ashton [Employment Engagement Officer] at Nelson and Colne College:
e: firstname.lastname@example.org p: 01282440319
All applications (including a CV) to be sent to:
Utility Renewals Ltd,
Surrey Road, Barrowford,
Lancashire. BB9 7TZ.