Our Latest Job Vacancies
For the latest Lancashire jobs today at our business business electricity, gas and telecoms office we have the following job vacancies at our base in Barrowford, Nelson to start immediately:
We are currently looking for an Administrator to work in a busy office environment based in the Nelson area.
The suitable candidate must be flexible, highly organised and able to prioritise with knowledge of Excel for reports. The candidate must also have a good telephone manner in order to assist in Customer Services when required. Attention to detail and accuracy essential.
- Reporting to Office Manager you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining customer classification on ‘CRM’ system
- Processing and scrutinising customer contracts ensuring that they comply to industry regulations
- Inputting and submitting customer details and contracts to suppliers via a portal and FTP system
- Data cleansing – checking/retrieving information from internet
- Updating/formatting data on excel spreadsheets
- Uploading documents to websites
- Ad-hoc administration including scanning, filing and answering the telelphone
- A good understanding of English, Maths, Micro-soft Office Excel
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willing to learn
- Able to use own initiative
- Good sense of humour
Hours: Tuesday to Thursday – 9.30am to 3.00pm (possibility of increased hours in the future)
Sales Positions x2 – 1 office based and 1 field based
Sector: Business Energy & Telecoms
2 experienced sales position, 1 office and 1 field based, operating from our busy Lancashire call centre to involve:
- Contacting new and existing B2B clients with the aim of achieving sales
- Building quality relationships with customers
- Sales experience is essential.
Salary: These positions offer a basic salary (negotiable) plus potential excellent commissions (OTE £40,000 +).
- Please complete an application form and return including an up to date CV.
Customer Service Apprenticeships
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to develop and a career in customer service. Utility Renewals Limited is an established business utility broker, currently expanding. It is a great opportunity for the right candidates.
The job role will initially be Mon – Wed 9.00am – 17.30pm, Thurs 9.00 – 19.00, Fri 9.00 – 16.00 and would initially involve:
- Data cleansing possibly progressing to a customer service or sales focused role.
- Contacting existing and new customers
- Cleansing data
- Identifying prime target selling opportunities.
Please forward CVs to Phil Ashton [Employment Engagement Officer] at Nelson and Colne College:
e: firstname.lastname@example.org p: 01282440319
All applications (including a CV) to be sent to:
Utility Renewals Ltd,
Surrey Road, Barrowford,
Lancashire. BB9 7TZ.